Welcome aboard the Reel Deal
Whitsunday Fishing Charters is the longest established outer island fishing charter in the Whitsundays! Charters depart daily from Abel Point Marina in Airlie Beach aboard the Reel Deal, a 7.5m custom charter boat which offers a fast and comfortable ride out to the best fishing grounds in the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. We target fish such as Giant Trevally, Queen Fish, Mackerel, Golden Trevally, Cobia and other pelagic fish. We also target reef fish such as Coral Trout, Cod, Sweet Lip and many other varieties.
WHAT YOU GET
- Use of quality rods & reels, handlines and tackle
- Bait (live ,strip, lures)
- Morning tea/afternoon tea
- Catch cleaned and put on ice
- Cold drinks available $2.00
- Free pick up and drop offs
- Onboard amenities
WHAT TO BRING
- BYO Alcohol (Cans)
- Light jacket in cooler months
- Big smiles
Fish the best spots around the Whitsunday Islands
TO TOP OFF THE DAY
We also offer the opportunity for your fish to be cooked fresh that day at FISH D’VINE, the local fish and rum bar for the low cost of $8.50. What a great way to finish your day off fishing in the picturesque Whitsundays.
0457 822 553
PRICE FOR HALF DAY TRIP
7:30am to Midday or 1pm to 5:30pm
(Full day also available on booking-POA)
- $129 – ADULT
- $109 – CHILD (14 and under)
- $119 – SENIORS/STUDENTS (must provide id)
- Private Charters available – POA Group and family discounts available.
All prices and times subject to change. All prices include GST, tourism levy and environmental management charge. We reserve the right to alter or amend cruises without notice and shall not be liable for loss and damage as a result. 100 % refunds apply when cruise is cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. Refunds only when passenger cancels 24 hrs prior to scheduled departure.